The WashU medical community has many different student groups that can help you connect with other students of similar faith. Medical school can be challenging at times, so finding a support network here is important. Student groups include:
- The Catholic Student Center (on the Danforth campus) provides an opportunity for students of any faith to pray, serve the community, and decompress.
- The Christian Medical Association (CMA) offers Bible studies, opportunities to worship, and discussions with attendings and healthcare professionals.
- The Jewish Medical Student Association (JMSA) connects students to faculty members, plans holiday celebrations (such as an all-school Hannukah event), and Shabbat dinners
- The Muslim Students Association (MSA, on the Danforth campus) plans social and religious activities.
- Atma is a group on the Danforth campus that organizes events such as visits to the Hindu temple.